Should we have a CNC Forum on UKW?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fezman

Established Member
Reaction score
I mentioned this to @MikeK in another thread a while back. At the time he suggested if there was enough interest then it would be considered. In the Dewalt router bargain thread and a few others there are a few of us with CNC machines who hav responded. So would you support the creation of new forum on UKW for CNC?

I'd be interested in the possibility to learn more about a subject I know a little bit about. ( A friend of mine has a CNC business)

I can, however, think of one or two members that will believe it all to be witchcraft.....😁

I voted yes, because it can get pretty technical so people not interested can more easily ignore it. I am a cnc user and a fan on general. I agree with @paulrbarnard above, I just look at the new posts bit to see anything interesting or that I can answer .

As requested, here is the forum for CNC, 3d printing and LASER technology. Many of the files associated with these methods can now be uploaded for sharing. However, do not upload copyrighted material that belongs to someone else without their explicit permission.

If you find a file format that is not supported for uploading, please let us know.

Back