serious road traffic incident.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was Headlong playing on the car stereo, cos I can't think of a better more appropriate song other than possibly I'm going slightly mad!

RogerS":344bclrh said:
Do these dashcams have anyway of storing the speed that you were going? GPS maybe?

Mine has a GPS reciever so I get a location and speed in the bottom corner of the video.

Yes I think most will record that. I've got a cheap one and it's not great. The Blackvue ones are very good. I also saw some great reviews of the next base ones in Halfords. I think they start at £50

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just to add you want one with a good lens and Hi resolution or you'll struggle to read a number plate in most situations.

I'm just thinking that I might get one. Usually most of my driving is very early morning and there's not that many other drivers around down our narrow roads and those that are around seem to have a similar driving style to me...ie slow and cautious. But just recently I seem to be doing more miles in the early evening and after a couple of near misses due to some silly person driving too fast round blind bends, I'd like to have some sort of evidence that I'm doing a sensible 20mph round some bends as the other moron crashes into me at speed. It's either that or getting a very solid Series 1 :twisted:

Series 1? Land Rover? Better off with a 200tdi defender as a series 1 is appreciating in value and should be cherished.

Back