Segmented beech bonbonniere

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ad de Crom

Established Member
Reaction score
Made this segmented beech bonbonniere for Lucie, the best girlfriend of my daughter Karin, and also one of our best friends for a very long time. Lucie bought recently a house in town, and wanted to surprise her with one of my turnings, in the form of this segmented bonbonniere, with the meaning to use it for wrapped chocolate stuff, or something else.
DxH dimensions 280x128mm, including the knob.
The knob is made out of panga panga, an East African hard wood.
Finished with two layers blanc transparent acrylic on waterbase.
gesegmenteerdebeukenhoutenbonbonschaalmetdeksel.jpg

100_1924-segmentedbeechbonbonniere.jpg

100_1925-segmentedbeechbonbonniere.jpg

100_1926-segmentedbeechbobbonniere.jpg

100_1927-segmentedbeechbonbonniere.jpg

Was a real fun to spend so much time on this project.
Cheers, Ad

Segmented work does my head in I'm afraid, all that measuring :lol: It looks really lovely and I'm sure it will be well appreciated

pete

Just noticed your post Ad very nice piece, think the little black handle just finishes it off nicely :lol:
Steve

gasmansteve":1x9dn4b2 said:
Just noticed your post Ad very nice piece, think the little black handle just finishes it off nicely :lol:
Steve
Thanks Steve, it was a very nice (time consuming) project....))
Ad

Damn nice !

You are very good at this Ad ! - Please could you tell us though what software the top image is from ( your plan )

loz":2uv7mprk said:
Damn nice !

You are very good at this Ad ! - Please could you tell us though what software the top image is from ( your plan )
Loz,
I use autocad and autodesk inventor for designing.
Thanks, Ad

Back