SECRET SANTA % SENT % RECEIVED UPDATE

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Harbo":1sr0dmwo said:
I had to open the main package of mine as it sounded if it was full of broken glass - in case I had to complain to the PO?
In fact it was full of broken glass - my SS, to cause rattles and therefore a tease, had filled a box with small glass containers and nuts and bolts which had not survived its passage through the PO system #-o (hammer).

Inner packages look OK and intact - awaiting Christmas with interest :)

Rod

Isn't that the sort of thing people put in to cause shrapnel? :shock:

Sure you want to try and open the inside container???

Aidan

Mine arrived a few days ago, My wife nabbed it and has hidden it away so I haven't even got a clue what size it is :cry:

I will have to wait till the 25th to find out. :ho2

James

My secret santa is sitting here infront of me. Frustration. Frustration.
A nice card box, covered in pretty santa paper. 10cm X 6.5 cm 7.3cm It does not rattle, It weights 134 g and it is driving me to distraction. So I work out that it is probably not a jointer plane, or a dovetail saw.

The frustration is driving me silly, but SWMBO has decided that it has to be placed under the tree.

I don't know if I can cope.

David

This is terrible. My Secret santa is sitting here on the desk. It weighs 134 g and is in a pretty box 10.2 cm X 7.2 cm X6.8cm. My compass suggests that there is something magnetic in the box, but not a lot. I guess that this is not a Veritas jointer, nor a dovetail saw. This frustration is not good for me, but higher authority has decided that the box has to go under the tree, and I may not have access to it, nor be allowed to x-ray it. Shame.

This frustration is not good for my blood pressure.

David

Attachments

• Secret Santa reduced .jpg
    Secret Santa reduced .jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 554
So ehhmmm

If you get a parcel from germany, please don't open the box. There is no further view hinderer.

:oops:

Back