scumbags

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
firstly thanks all for your support

update...

my car has been found, they managed to locate it with the tracker from the police helicopter! it was just left on a street completely undamaged I hear this is normal practice for villains to leave a car to cool off a day or so.

haven't got it back yet as the forensic team wanted to have a look at it. Thing is the car was taken with the key, so if the car was locked how do the cops get inside? I'll be bloody annoyed if the police have to force an entry when i had the spare keys.

Whatever happens i am going to have to change the locks on the car when it comes back cause now that the keys are gone they can come and take it any time they want.

If it was up to me these low life parasites should be in stripy suits cleaning the roads or breaking rocks. Not only would they be humiliated but i could say to my kids see what happens if you break the rules

Sorry to read of this Tom. Personally I'd like to cut their knackers off, but I'd get more then they will :x Swines

Hope you and your wife can move on from this, just send her all of our love from all of us here on the forum!

mark

By the way, I think it should be as it is in the States. If they havent got a reason to be on your property.. shoot the Bug*ers

Hi Tombo,
Hope all's well soon. Pond scum the lot of 'em. I just wish the girly do-gooders would get out of the way & let real people deal with these freeloaders who take from hard working people like yourself.

When they go out & deliberately break the law for their own gain to the detriment of others they should forefeit ALL their human rights. Bread & water & a cold damp cell shared with..........Yes, Bubba!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted:

All the best to you & yours mate, & please tell your good lady that not all people are the same, most are good & a few are bad. We do outnumber them in reality.

Cheers, Sliver. :)

Glad they've found it.

Make sure the insurers check it over before you take hold of it again. Who knows what they might have done to it that isn't immediately visible.

Cheers

Tim

Very sorry to hear this.
I too have had a van done and that was bad enough. :cry:

I hope you can get it all sorted soon.

Pecker":2aogvhzp said:
By the way, I think it should be as it is in the States. If they havent got a reason to be on your property.. shoot the Bug*ers

Oh but then you'd be infringing their human rights. Biggest load of b**** to come out of the EU.

I really hate to hear stories like this, the invasion of privacy is the worst aspect.

Fortunately, I think we're going to be ok soon as Tony has it all worked out now, as set out today in the Queen's speech:

Under the theme "security in a changing world", the Speech set out a legislative programme of 29 bills - including two in draft form - designed to continue to have an impact long after Mr Blair steps down as Prime Minister next year.

The package offered changes intended to provide voters with not only physical protection from terrorists and criminals, but also security against the threat of global warming, security in the streets from anti-social behaviour and security from poverty in their old age.

Downing Street characterised the package as "a Queen's Speech for the aspiring majority, the law-abiding, the victims of crime, the vulnerable and for the benefit of future generations".

Gives you a warm feeling doesn't it? Reminds me of 'tough on crime and tough on the causes of crime'. I don't think that one worked but I think that I'll go to to bed now with a new sense of security and well-being knowing we have a new strategy in place.

Colin

oops, is this too political?

Sorry to hear what has happened to you and your wife but like all have said they are pond scum at best, plus I think people like that will get what is coming when they pick on the wrong person :twisted: .

I hope you and your family get back to normal soon.
Regards Colin

Just a thought to put your familys mind at rest , Homebase sell an entry alarm for about £30 that you can put on the door and if the seal is broken it goes off . It scared the scum out of my workshop when no one was around .

Tomo
sorry to hear of the break in and I can understand your good lady being upset at the invasion of your home
sadly it would seem that as cars can no longer be hot wired easily the scum think nothing of destroying your home and sanctuary to obtain the keys
Hope you sort it out ok
Nigel

The lawless drongoe's that run this country (career politicians, loonie left judges and loonie left police) expect us to "accept" this sort of criminal behaviour, or adopt a strategy for "managing to cope with it" :roll: :roll: They only really get worked up about hate crimes against various sorts of minority's, property issues dont count for much nowadays, no respect for anyones property other than as a potential lucrative earner on the poll tax. I wouldnt blame you Tom for nailing these criminals to a fence post or something as no-one else will take any action. But then the drongoe's would criminalise YOU as the baddie for violating their human rights :roll: Crosland, Jenkins, Steel, lord longford et al really started something good didnt they :roll:

Tom,
Like everyone else on this forum I hope you are getting over this horrible experience and I especially hope your wife is able to put it all behind her.

I don't need to add that I fully endorse all of the 'treatments' proposed by some of the above. But it ain't going to happen is it?

Why, because the people who really could make a difference are too weak to do so. As we see now, there's yet another white paper to be written but will the criminals get treated the way we all want........No.

Edited for spelling

hi tombo
my sympathy to you and yours
unfortunately nowadays the punishment does not fit the crime :twisted:
had a simular thing happen myself . 21 oct 2003
the scumbags had all day to empty my house as they only lived directly opposite and had been watching our movements
in fact , in their greed they had come back to lift the computer and my daughter caught them in the house
when we told the police who done it , they didn't want to know
apparently they were after them for something much bigger than a simple house break
it turns out that they were drug dealing , and the police know that this carrys a bigger sentence

IT GETS WORSE
12 months later,
i get a letter from my insurance company and they no longer accept people in my risk category
18 months later,
im working at a prison, building a new state of the art drug rehabilitation centre and the girl who has lived directly opposite with the scumbag who broke into my house , got locked up at the same prison im working at.
at a time when we didn't have a lot of work on , i can no longer continue working at that prison because i know an inmate

unbelievable as it may seem . im glad its all behind me now and so is my wife .
i don't think ill ever forget the date it happened ,
we have increased the security of the house and out buildings and this gives a feel good factor , the dog is a great comfort to my wife

hope you get it all sorted soon and put it behind you

regards
mel

Mel,
Yet another terrible story. I've already said what I think these scumbags should get and it ain't nice.

A dog can be a real deterent, if you don't know it, there are ten barks a dog can make, two of which relate to intruders and danger. If you PM me I'll send them to you.

Back