scroll bar not working

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maltrout512

Established Member
Reaction score
Don't know if some one could help in a direction to go, if possible. On my laptop the scroll up and down on the mouse pad has stopped working. I've looked in the usual places (control panel) with no clue as to why/adjust/disable/able with no result. Running vita as the opp system and laptop id HP G60.

Many Thanks.

Thanks for the reply James, but it looks like it's on, as in on and working mode. I have not located the control settings for the pad. Looks like they are in outer space. Thanks again.

Can you uninstall the driver for the mousepad and then reinstall it? You will need to attach a USB mouse to help you do this, but I solved a similar problem on my daughter's laptop by doing just that (hers is an Asus laptop running Windows 7).

Touchpads will often have access to their settings through an icon in the bottom right of the screen near the date (the notification area). Unless you change it, Windows will 'helpfully' hide icons it considers inactive, so you probably need to click a tiny arrow head first to reveal the icon lurking there. You will then find a checkbox for 'enable scrolling' and suchlike.

Latest posts

Back