Screwsline

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deejay

Established Member
Reaction score
Afternoon all

Does anyone know if they have ceased trading?

The website still seems to work, but three emails and a telephone message haven't produced a response.

Cheers

Dave

Thanks for regarding my reply as spam. It was only intended to give further info to the op and anyone else wondering about this trader.

If you're after brass woodscrews, Isaac Lord have a good selection, and Toolnut stock a range of the tiny, hard-to-find ones.

Morning all

Thanks for the replies.

Looks like they have gone bust.

If they ever reply to my contact emails, I'll post back here.

Cheers

Dave

I last bought from them two years ago, they were happy to sell stuff from stock, but were obviously looking for a way to sell or otherwise move on the business - I assumed it was a one or two man business and he wanted to retire.Perhaps I should have bought more of their stock then - I don't really understand why brass (or stainless for that matter) roundhead screws are so hard to find.

big shame if true they have gone pop. Used to be run by hubby and wife posisble founders of the business and ill heath dictated they sell up. Found it hard to find a buyer as I understand it, nice little business not least because you could buy tradaitional steel slotted CSK from them!

Back