Scheppach hms 2600CI

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toplink

Established Member
Reaction score
Yandles have this on offer for £675 inc vat + £35 delivery.

What do you think?

I don't have a P/T at all, is this the right deal for me?

Simon

Go there tomorrow for the show and meet others from the forum and you'll find out first hand :lol: - Rob

I have this model. Suits me fine. Good finish, easy to use, perhaps the only comment is people report finding the instructions hard to follow (i.e. they are rubbish). When I bought mine, the dealer assembled it for me, so can't fully say. Try a search for 2600 - its come up a few times.

Adam

What ho toplink,

Check out the review in this months "Woodworking Plans & projects" magazine. It gets a cracking thumbs up.

I have that model and I'm quite happy with it. However, Adam is right the manual is very poor and the base terrible. I had terrific problems mating mine to the planner.

I decided to make my own base (last weekend) and plan to post some pics when I have it in place.

Having never had a P/T before I must say how nice it is to now have one.

£675 is a good price, I paid £800 for mine just before xmas.

Cheers,
Esc.

I have the bigger version but again it is a cracking model, needs some setting up as they all do - but the finish from theses Scheppachs is top class

Thanks for all your comments. I went up to the show this afternoon and was so impressed I ended up buying one. :p

Now all I have to do is get it home, over 100 Kgs.

Anybody feeling strong? :shock:

Simon

Latest posts

Back