scheppach hf30 spindle moulder for sale

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markwuzere

Established Member
Reaction score
Due to recent upgrade am selling my hf30 spindle moulder
30mm spindle
new scheppach manual feed rollers just fitted
2 speed
good working order
have owned it for the past few years and its been a great workhorse but i needed something bigger
pm an email address if you would like photos as i still cant get the hang of posting them on the forum
offers of around £150
will need to be collected
Mark

Mcluma":2yz40vnl said:
can you post the pics here as well

Thanks
sorry would need to sit and have time to figure out how and just don't have time at the moment (not exactly computer savvy) will email the pics to you if you want,Mark

I think he is implying its a hobby machine and these machines are never going to leave a great finish, any one who thinks they do is talking rubbish.
It may machine a groove ok but get it doing some heavy work and it will struggle to get a good finish.
It's a good hobby machine in my opinion at a fair price.

Doctor":klpasodv said:
I think he is implying its a hobby machine and these machines are never going to leave a great finish, any one who thinks they do is talking rubbish.
It may machine a groove ok but get it doing some heavy work and it will struggle to get a good finish.
It's a good hobby machine in my opinion at a fair price.

agreed thats why i upgraded, although with a good block and cutters i never had a problem getting an exceptable finish, but then i was never doing large runs, now that i am i,ve bought the hf3000 with a powerfeed :D

Mark
Good Evening

Could you please forward me photos of the spindle moulder you have for sale if you have not already sold it. Could you please also supply me with a location address or postcode so as I can get an exact quote on delivery. I am looking for a tidy spindle moulder to make architraves and skirting for my own house. I live in Ireland hence I want to get the address or postcode for courier quote. If I was to purchase the machine would it be acceptable for a courier to collect?

Please advise.

Thanking You

Anthony (thewoodworker)

Can we look at the date of these for sale item's guy's, and then if you want to know if the item has been sold please pm the member. It makes for a much neater forum. :wink:

Cheers

Mike

Back