scheppach 405 scroll saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M P Hales

Established Member
Reaction score
have been offered scheppach 405 scroll saw for £140.00
is this good price as want to start scrolling but not tried it yet and would like to start with decent machine
any recommendations gratefully recieved
M

never used one before, but looking at the write up it looks fairly good, but only time will tell depending what you want to do. It also says it has quick blade change, if it has thats a good thing too..

I have had mine for nearly two years. My first scroll saw, and I have no complaints. Would recommend it, but cannot comment on price.

M P Hales":1dkj9dqw said:
have been offered scheppach 405 scroll saw for £140.00
is this good price as want to start scrolling but not tried it yet and would like to start with decent machine
any recommendations gratefully recieved
M

I've just googled 'scheppach 405' and in my opinion £140 seems a good price. ( I thought I'd seen one at about £124 on fleabay, but can't find it atm.)

I was on the verge of buying one of these and had researched this make & model for a while, lots of members here on Ukworkshop appear to have this make of saw and say they are quite happy with them.

Only reason I didn't buy one was that a Hegner came my way.

Hope this helps, and I bought my saw as a Christmas present to myself.
So are you gonna treat yourself ??

It may be that Santa will leave a Scheppach gift (to myself)

Have to choose between scroll saw and band saw as both may stretch the budget and overload Santa's sled!!

Can't decide which one to get but the 405 scroll or the Basato 1 band are my choices

All the very best wishes to everybody

M

Back