Dust blowing Bellows

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBASport

Reaction score
I have inherited an old Power Craft MQ50 11B 90W Scroll Saw. I realise its an old machine but still cuts fine, apart from the dust blowing function. The bellows are perished, so would like to replace and make up an adjustable pipe/hose. I have attached pictures of the old bellows. any ideas on where I can get a replacement or something similar?
Many thanks, Terry

Attachments

• Scroll Saw Power Craft.jpg
    Scroll Saw Power Craft.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Scroll Bellows 1.jpg
    Scroll Bellows 1.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Scroll Bellows 2.jpg
    Scroll Bellows 2.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Scroll Bellows 3.jpg
    Scroll Bellows 3.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Scroll Bellows 4.jpg
    Scroll Bellows 4.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 0
Have you seen these, (sorry link wouldn't load so Google this term) 01947 Scroll Saw bellows, unfortunately no picture but a message to them might suffice.
Cheers, Andy

And if you can't find one that will fit, just go to your local pet shop and buy the smallest aquarium pump you can find. Works well.

Have to agree with AES. The Diamond saw was fitted with an aquarium pump in the factory and it works very well. In my opinion the tiny bellows fitted to some cheaper saws are ineffective. :)

I "borrowed " one of the dogs squeaky toys, popped the squeaker out pushed the pipe into the hole and then hot melt glued it under the bottom arm. Works a treat.

Somewhere in my barn I have one of those hand bellow pumps for transfering liquids. I think they are still available. Pretty sure the device could be canibalised to do what you need.

I "borrowed " one of the dogs squeaky toys, popped the squeaker out pushed the pipe into the hole and then hot melt glued it under the bottom arm. Works a treat.
Should have left the squeaker in, would've drove the dog round the bend 🙄 🤣

Back