Scheppach 260i

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scouse12345

Established Member
Reaction score
Evening all..

I have the scheppach 260i. and when feeding wood into the thicknesser, the wood judders and stops being pulled through, which results in me shoving the wood through.

I am not trying too take too much off, it can happen on as little as 1mm.

Any ideas and suggestions welcome..

Cheers..

If your machien is the HMS260 ci version, the ones after the HMS260 steel tables and before the HMS2600 ci cast iron tables, then it is probably the little yellow feed roller belt (part number 05012111) that is slipping or stretched or worn. If you check the tension as shown in your instruction booklet, you can re set the tension and try to feed though again when using the thicknesser. It does say that the tension should be re set after 8 hours work, so have a look there to start with. You could take off the blue gearbox cover to check what the belt does when you feed wood through so you know where the fault is. If this fails to cure then please ring Allan in technical on 01484 400488 and we can talk through a few more things you may want to try.

hope this helps

MenatNMA.

Latest posts

Back