scheepach hf 3000 advice please

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

colinbala

Established Member
Reaction score
hi all,thinking of buying a scheepach hf 3000 spindle moulder, anyone know anything about them would like a bit of info or if anyone know of a better moulder in that sort of range? cheers colin?

i have one, it's a decent enough machine and if teamed with a power feed you can get good results, never had any problems with mine but i did bin the speed indicator rig from day 1 as i was told it some times came loose and fouled the belt drive, where are you based? if anywhere near to gainsborough lincs your welcome to come see mine and try it out, Mark

markwuzere":1wdukp4n said:
i have one, it's a decent enough machine and if teamed with a power feed you can get good results, never had any problems with mine but i did bin the speed indicator rig from day 1 as i was told it some times came loose and fouled the belt drive, where are you based? if anywhere near to gainsborough lincs your welcome to come see mine and try it out, Mark
cheers mark, i live in north wales, bit far, have you a sliding table with yours, do you recomend having 1? + you dont know of a hf 3000 for sale? cheers colin.

dusty dave just started a post on spindle moulders in this section, i think someone posted in that about having one for sale, yes i have a sliding table as yes for end grain work like counter profiles for cabinet doors its a must in my opinion, Mark

Back