Saws - don't go this low!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Racers":2x5sfm1u said:
That's a lot of scrapers for a pound!

Pete

That's exactly what I was thinking, or marking tool blades or something - might be worth trying to see if scrapers or other usable things can be made from the steel.

@ Andy - great review - chinese 90 gave me a chuckle.

I made a load from a pound shop saw, they work very well.

Found the photo.

Pete

I think this review could be misleading, it's obviously a butter saw for those who like a decent amount on their toast and not designed for cutting wood :lol:

Regards Keith

AndyT":83e4lokp said:
Just checking Mignal - when you say 'LN Killer' you do mean that you will make it cut wood properly, better than a saw from those nice people in Maine, don't you - I'd hate to see the man himself meet a grizzly end by being stabbed with an offensive weapon - and I do mean offensive!

The guys from Main may send round a killer should you beat their offerings by undercutting their prices.

The Chinese also measure in "Ping"....the same sound it would make as it hits the edge of the dustbin.

Trading places saw Dan Acroyds life changed forever for a $1..............Excellent work Andy. :lol:

Back