Sandpaper question-Help!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ives

Established Member
Reaction score
I ran out of sandpaper so bought some more, and it's not what I expected to be inside! Either this pack has messed up sandpaper in it, or i put sandpaper from another pack into my current one and thought it came in this one. It's this one: http://www.londondiycentre.co.uk/oakey- ... 2253-p.asp

Both the 180 and 320 are super smooth, but I had a grey sandpaper, which I thought came in this pack, which is a little bit more abrasive. I want to bring this back to B&Q and say the 180 is wrong, but maybe I'm wrong!

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? A grey sandpaper, a bit more abrasive than the 320 but not as rough or stiff as the green 120 Oakey.

I don't know what emery paper is! I'm pretty sure I've only ever bought Oakey sandpaper, so it must be one of theirs!

It isn't April yet is it? The clue is in the numbers try 240

More abrasive than 320 and not the 180 you already have. Or is your 180 too smooth?

Tom K":v6lfdc6n said:
More abrasive than 320 and not the 180 you already have. Or is your 180 too smooth?

Yeah, the 180 is too smooth. I have a courser one that I was sure came in this pack, but don't have any pieces left to see the number on the back.

Back