Sad

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryan Bennett

Established Member
Reaction score
I have told by a couple of friends that I am sad listening to Classic FM,they are a LOT younger that me.I have a headset that can be charged up overnight.When I am working in my small workshop I have the headset tuned into CFM and I am happy as Larry.It may be that I am of that age that can appreciate the music that they play.

Bryan

I too listen to Classic FM in the shed & in the van on the way too & from work.
I am not that old either (middle aged!!).
Really can't do with DJ's who like the sound of their own voice more than the music.
Classic FM is soothing & no caterwhaling(?) screaming pompous prats who do my head in.
Plus the music is played by real musicians.

I'm middle aged too - I'm in my 60's and hope to live into my 120's. :D For years I've had a computer in my garage networked to my main one in the house so I can stream my own music. Nothing against Classic FM, but I prefer my choice, not the playlist choice. When I do listen to the radio, I listen to Radio 4 or 4 Extra. How sad is that? :) (NOT The Archers!)

No-No-NO, Not Sad just more mature , :D :D ----- like a good cheese ----- :eek:ccasion5:
I'm also middle aged at 63 , roll on 126 eh
Rock n roll & rhythm an blues, for me though #-o
---------------Frank-----------

I listen to Real XS in the workshop. Metallica, AC-DC and such others. Gets the blood pumping and it's great to sing along to.

Then if there's a footie match on I'll switch over to Radio 5 Live

Since I moved my saw from the shed to a spare room in the house :lol: :lol: I have no other option but to listen to my dearest CLAIR . :roll: :roll:

I can't even change channels ,And as she is now standing behind me ,let me say that I am very happy with the arrangement . :D :D :wink: :wink:

Back