Sad News

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pyroraby

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi
As i posted the other day i said Chris Ratwood was not good ive just been informed he sadly passed away last night about 12.30.
He will be sadly missed, Sue sounds as good as can be expected i will keep you all up to date with any arrangements
Sorry to be the bearer of the news
Lisa :cry: :cry:

Always sad to hear of the loss of a loved one, our thoughts go out to the family, at what is a terrible time.

Rod

We are so sorry to hear this very sad news about Chris,RATWOOD. :(
I first met Chris and Sue at Chas's bash where he was turning his flowers and miniatures for most the day.
It was no trouble for him to take the time and show us what he was doing and how he done it.
Chris and Sue then came to the two bashes i had here and he would be first here in his van,full of enthusiasm and couldn't wait to get set up and started.I'll always remember the toy rat he had by his lathe,and his cheery nature.
You'll be missed Chris.

Very sad news, I never had the good fortune to meet Chris but always enjoyed his posts on the forum.

Deepest Sympathies to all concerned

Regards

Steve

Never had the plesure of meeting Chris and Sue but by all accounts he was a Gentleman,

To Sue and his loved ones,and his friends on here, my Deepest Sympathies

Thank you for keeping us up to date Lisa, as everyone who ever met Chris will confirm it was difficult not to fall in line with his enthusiasm for turning and life in general, thoughts are with Sue and his family.

Really sad to hear this, my deepest sympathy to Sue and the family. Glad I had the privilege to have met him and I echo others sentiments re him being missed.

Pete

Very sad news. Thanks for letting us know Lisa.

He was a character and lovely guy and made a lasting impression on many of us with his enthusiasm and cheerfulness.

Thoughts are with Sue and family.

Rgds, Paul

rest in peace Chris. now the pain has gone.
to his wife, there are no words to comfort when losing a loved one.
special i'll just say you are in my thoughts

My thoughts are with Sue and family at this very sad time.

I only had the priveledge of meeting Chris on one occassion at a Bash, where he taught me how to turn his flowers. A warm approachable character full of enthusiasm.

Very sad news indeed.

Back