• We invite you to join UKWorkshop.
    Members can turn off viewing Ads!

Ryobi EBS1310VFHG Belt Sander 100mm 240v

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

Aden30mm

Established Member
Reaction score
I've just pulled the trigger on the purchase of a Ryobi 100mm belt sander, it was the last one I could find online in UK. Does anyone have any feedback on this item either good or bad??

I was going to go for a large Makita, but with separate purchase of a sanding plate and a suitable container to house the machine, it would put £200 over the cost of the Ryobi (which includes these items). Consequently, as a hobby user I hope I made the right call.

Any one who has a Ryobi EBS1310V Belt Sander 100mm 240v I would appreciate some feedback.

Kind regards

Aden

DiscoStu

Established Member
Reaction score
Surely you want the feedback before you pulled the trigger! No direct feedback but generally I'm a big fan of Ryobi kit. I've got a lot of it. I had the original jigsaw (battery) which wasn't brilliant but that's been replaced. So hopefully you'll be ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aden30mm

Established Member
Reaction score
Yep, but this was the last one I could find in UK part of Lawsons clearance sale . Distance Selling Regs allow me 14 days grace, so if its a mare I can kick back.
I got some old Ryobi kit and its stood the test of time, but as in all things quality can drift. On the plus side its got a whacking 1350w motor so it should have plenty of power.