Ryobi EBS1310VFHG Belt Sander 100mm 240v

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aden30mm

Established Member
Reaction score
I've just pulled the trigger on the purchase of a Ryobi 100mm belt sander, it was the last one I could find online in UK. Does anyone have any feedback on this item either good or bad??

I was going to go for a large Makita, but with separate purchase of a sanding plate and a suitable container to house the machine, it would put £200 over the cost of the Ryobi (which includes these items). Consequently, as a hobby user I hope I made the right call.

Any one who has a Ryobi EBS1310V Belt Sander 100mm 240v I would appreciate some feedback.

Kind regards

Aden

Surely you want the feedback before you pulled the trigger! No direct feedback but generally I'm a big fan of Ryobi kit. I've got a lot of it. I had the original jigsaw (battery) which wasn't brilliant but that's been replaced. So hopefully you'll be ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, but this was the last one I could find in UK part of Lawsons clearance sale . Distance Selling Regs allow me 14 days grace, so if its a mare I can kick back.
I got some old Ryobi kit and its stood the test of time, but as in all things quality can drift. On the plus side its got a whacking 1350w motor so it should have plenty of power.

Back