Rutlands Free Delivery

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course there's no guarantee they'll actually send it. I ordered something in July and suddenly thought I hadn't received it and perhaps had misplaced it but when I rang they cheerfully said they'd been out of stock all that time but hadn't bothered to tell me...

softtop":3bop91w2 said:
Of course there's no guarantee they'll actually send it. I ordered something in July and suddenly thought I hadn't received it and perhaps had misplaced it but when I rang they cheerfully said they'd been out of stock all that time but hadn't bothered to tell me...

I've also ordered stuff from Rutlands and received some of my order, with a note saying that the rest isn't in stock for some time. It's rather annoying because I had to cancel the items which were on sale with free delivery etc and buy them from somewhere else, paying an extra £40 in the process.

The guy who does the orders (Luke I think he's called) is nice enough though, which is a big contrast to whoever I spoke to from D&M Tools

Latest posts

Back