Roy B's Puzzle pictures

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevebuk

Established Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay Roy i had to resize them all, but i have not altered them in any other way..

I have seen these puzzles at Roys house, they are beautiful and no photo will ever do them justice..

Yorkie-pup02.jpg

Attachments

• Greenwich-stamp01.jpg
    Greenwich-stamp01.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 904
  • Greenwich-stamp02.jpg
    Greenwich-stamp02.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 904
  • Yorkie-pup01.jpg
    Yorkie-pup01.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 904
  • Yorkie-pup02.jpg
    Yorkie-pup02.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 904
That's very fine work :) .

How much did the stamp cost and where was it bought? Has it been used or is it mint?

Thanks for posting my photos Steve. I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I simply can't get photos to copy to this site..... :?
Carter Johnson must take a lot of credit for his help in making the puzzles as he did quite a lot of tuition via emails. Carter recommends using an 8/0 jewelers blade but my saw breaks them under slight tension so I settled on a 6/0 blade.
Gill. The stamp is taken from an 80 stamp collection bought for about £5 from WH Smith. Most of the stamps have been franked but I thought they would be good to practice on before trying something more expensive. I have been asked to make the puzzles from photos of children and pets, the Yorkie pup being one of the early requests. I miniaturise the photo and put it onto a stamp outline before cutting. The unfortunate part is I can't cut anything in the winter as my shed is too cold for my joints and the saw isn't allowed in the house...........................
Thanks again for the comments.
Roy

Latest posts

Back