Roy B's Puzzle pictures

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevebuk

Established Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay Roy i had to resize them all, but i have not altered them in any other way..

I have seen these puzzles at Roys house, they are beautiful and no photo will ever do them justice..

Yorkie-pup02.jpg

Attachments

• Greenwich-stamp01.jpg
    Greenwich-stamp01.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 904
  • Greenwich-stamp02.jpg
    Greenwich-stamp02.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 904
  • Yorkie-pup01.jpg
    Yorkie-pup01.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 904
  • Yorkie-pup02.jpg
    Yorkie-pup02.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 904
That's very fine work :) .

How much did the stamp cost and where was it bought? Has it been used or is it mint?

Thanks for posting my photos Steve. I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I simply can't get photos to copy to this site..... :?
Carter Johnson must take a lot of credit for his help in making the puzzles as he did quite a lot of tuition via emails. Carter recommends using an 8/0 jewelers blade but my saw breaks them under slight tension so I settled on a 6/0 blade.
Gill. The stamp is taken from an 80 stamp collection bought for about £5 from WH Smith. Most of the stamps have been franked but I thought they would be good to practice on before trying something more expensive. I have been asked to make the puzzles from photos of children and pets, the Yorkie pup being one of the early requests. I miniaturise the photo and put it onto a stamp outline before cutting. The unfortunate part is I can't cut anything in the winter as my shed is too cold for my joints and the saw isn't allowed in the house...........................
Thanks again for the comments.
Roy

Back