Router Plate - Routers

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes very serious. Not terms I have ever come across. Thanks

Erbauer ERB210C (Screwfix own brand) for me. I can't find the plate dimensions in the manual (online) so I might photocopy the base and use the copy as a drill template.

Thanks,
C

Trend T11 & T4
Ryobi ERT1100.

Rather than measuring all the dimensions, I used the Ron fox method, remove the plastic baseplate if you can and make a copy of it onto 9mm mdf by tracing then bearing guided profile cutter. And drilling the holes on a press.
He's written a great load on the wealden tools website.

Once you've made the initial master, you can use it to make long term base plates for specific jobs and save a fortune on jigs and base plates, circle jigs, self centering morticing plates, base plates for drilling.

When I was shown this first it opened a whole of routing to me, hopefully I just did the same for someone else.

is this thread still live, or has the group buy been completed? I assume that I am too late...?

marcros":3l1pmbbr said:
is this thread still live, or has the group buy been completed? I assume that I am too late...?

Finished last year mate. Might do another one in the future, but concentrating on the workshop build at the moment.

Sorry

Dibs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back