Router bit

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p111dom

Established Member
Reaction score
Looking for a straight flush cut router cutter with the bearing shaft side of the cutter. Trend sell one for £38 plus vat which is a bit rich for me. 1/2 wide as long as possible say 50mm. Non that size in Axminster or Rutlands that I can see. Any other suppliers commonly used by you guys?

Try Wealden Tool Company. They are so good it is cheaper for me to order direct from the UK than source locally. Good quality cutters as well.

Wealden Template Trim

I have the 19mm trend flush trim cutter and it is great, i've used it for many jobs over the last couple of years and it has outlasted all my other brand router bits, I got it from D&M tools a few years ago and I think it was about £25 or so.. well worth the money in my opinion (albeit I'm not an expert router user).

Take a look at wealdens multi trim bits, may cost a little more to start with but the replaceable tips make them worth while. I use mine for trimming doors and profile work

Jason

Back