Rojek FSN300F Spindle Moulder

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazylilting

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello all i was just wondering what peoples thoughts were on the Rojek FSN300F Spindle Moulder. They are on sale at Axminster right now and was wondering if it was good value for the money.

I haven't got a clue. I get these emails every day from axminster and a few other places and the deal was in the email. i've never seen this type of tool before but it looks pretty nice, but who knows looks can be deceiving.

I have one and ive seen the axminster email, Very tempted to buy another. I think i paid about £1400 for mine from the local machine shop.

I havent used it with a sliding carriage, I only bought it for moulding door panels. I'd buy another, I think theyre a very well made machine.

Have you got a 16Amp supply?

I put a three phase converter in my shop so i don't think i'll have much problem with power. space is the only issue. But it's one of those things i need so i'll find the room. Even though it is a good deal it's one of those things having the money to part with and want to make sure it is good value for the money. I have to do some windows in a heritage building so need get some cutters made to replicate the profile.

I put mine on a mobile base for just incase i need to move it, I would buy the heavy duty mobile base for the other if i got another (the one that doesnt need bolting together and slides to adjust).

The only problem with smaller cheaper moulders is the lack of size for decent size cutter blocks.

Latest posts

Back