RFToolshop

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pmc666

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a problem/issue with RFToolshop - I ordered some kit two weeks ago and I have heard nothing: no replies to email, phones unanswered (drop straight through to voicemail), order sitting unprocessed, etc. An absolute communications vacuum. I'm somewhere between concerned and annoyed so any info much appreciated.

Thanks

pmc666

I placed an order a few weeks ago, It seems it's gone completely inactive. I've never dealt with them before, but they look(ed?) legit. My debit card has not been billed, but it says that the card transaction is being validated or something similar. I've checked on my account and nothings been debited. I think they may have gone under or something.

I'd ask your bank to put a stop on the transaction and order from somewhere else if I were you.

Cheers _Dan.

goldeneyedmonkey":37sj0oqp said:
I placed an order a few weeks ago, It seems it's gone completely inactive. I've never dealt with them before, but they look(ed?) legit. My debit card has not been billed, but it says that the card transaction is being validated or something similar. I've checked on my account and nothings been debited. I think they may have gone under or something.

I'd ask your bank to put a stop on the transaction and order from somewhere else if I were you.

Cheers _Dan.
Ah - that's not sounding so good: I was trying to get a Router Boss plus some other kit, so there is nowhere else short of importing it.

Gents I believe Richard Fairbrother of RF toolshop is vey ill so I think that is why nothing happened Craftsmans gallery will supply and ship to the uk on very reasable rate in the meantime
David

Back