Reg Slack

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treeturner123

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi All

Saw on another site that this wonderful teacher and wood turner died last month. Really sorry to hear as he was such a gentle man. I was sent on one of his training courses many years ago by my parents as a present and have never looked back.

Phil

Reg will be missed and particularly at Harrogate.
He was a regular fixture on the Ashley Iles stand which is where I knew him from.
A very nice man indeed.

Jon

I remember him well from my visits to Harrogate. His demonstrations were always so methodical and clear and his explanations so precise. I have an old video of his, from years ago, where the same qualities shone through.
A very nice man and an excellent teacher.

Phil,

Thanks for letting the community know. It was no secret that Reg has been ill for a while now, in fact if your time scale is correct he got one over on the doctor's with their prognosis.
I've been trying for ages to find out the latest on him and I'm sorry now to have found out.

Reg was a great man, I have many fond memories of him and I've just said to someone what a gentle man he was, I don't suppose he had an enemy in the world. He will be missed, that's for sure.

Latest posts

Back