Reducer for 120mm Hammer dust port

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulc

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello,

My Hammer N4400 bandsaw has an extraction port with an OD = 120mm and ID= 118mm.

I need to attach 100mm/4" hose, so I need some sort of reducer. I bought a 100mm to 125mm reducer from Charnwood but the ID of the 125mm end is 118mm so it won't fit in or over the dustport.

Can anyone recommend where I could get a reducer which would work here ?

Thanks

Attachments

• ex3.jpg
    ex3.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 71
paulc":27dgadfj said:
Hello,

My Hammer N4400 bandsaw has an extraction port with an OD = 120mm and ID= 118mm.

I need to attach 100mm/4" hose, so I need some sort of reducer. I bought a 100mm to 125mm reducer from Charnwood but the ID of the 125mm end is 118mm so it won't fit in or over the dustport.

Thanks

Hello Paul, I've had similar issues but going in the other direction, i.e. trying to connect a Felder dust extractor to some non-Felder machinery. Like you I wasted money on stuff that didn't quite connect but eventually found the Duct Store link that Tomatwark suggested, their adapters fitted perfectly.

Good luck!

paulc":as7ow565 said:
Hello,

Thanks

Hello Paul, I've had similar issues but going in the other direction, i.e. trying to connect a Felder dust extractor to some non-Felder machinery. Like you I wasted money on stuff that didn't quite connect but eventually found the Duct Store link that Tomatwark suggested, their adapters fitted perfectly.

Good luck!

Back