Reds under the bed!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"this has gone way beyond pointless". Unfortunately the inevitable destination of just about any thread once Jacob gets his soap box out. Very predictable, and even more tedious.

"this has gone way beyond pointless". Unfortunately the inevitable destination of just about any thread once Jacob gets his soap box out. Very predictable, and even more tedious.
It's a hobby of mine - collecting right wing memes/tropes/cliches and working out a response.
The fact checking is an interesting exercise too. Just ignore it if you don't like it, why even bother posting anything?

Agreed, but it is usually Jacob who sets out to be argumentative, and posts such drivel that others feel obliged to respond. Deema is just the latest to try and argue with him, before recognising that it is ultimately pointless and giving up. Lost count of the number of threads, some quite interesting, that he has hijacked and brought to a premature conclusion. As I said, predictable and very boring.

It's a hobby of mine - collecting right wing memes/tropes/cliches and working out a response.
The fact checking is an interesting exercise too. Just ignore it if you don't like it, why even bother posting anything?
As the undisputed king of the left wing cliche that is probably one of your funnier comments. I am quite sure I'm not the only member who wishes you would stick to the other part of the site, where you can rant away to your hearts content. This in particular is an overtly political thread that shouldn't really have been started here in the first place.

Agreed, but it is usually Jacob who sets out to be argumentative, and posts such drivel that others feel obliged to respond. Deema is just the latest to try and argue with him, before recognising that it is ultimately pointless and giving up. Lost count of the number of threads, some quite interesting, that he has hijacked and brought to a premature conclusion. As I said, predictable and very boring.

As said, it takes two. Deema and Jacob are as bad as each other, something you don't seem to recognize. In this case both of them (and one or two others) have killed this thread.

This is another thread that has required moderator intervention, cursed again by Deema/Jacob. If it happens again you'll both be on the OT bench for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back