Record Power bench drills ?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mel769

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi, ive been looking at the Record Power DP16B bench drill; anyone have one of these and can recommend it. ? Its green painted, not sure if its a cheapo chinese clone or not. Im going after this one because of the compact size, otherwise would have bought a s/h fobco ect.

Thanks

Hello, I have one of the above bench drills and it's a very capable machine. Solid cast rather than cheap metal. For the price i don't think you can get any better.

Somebody mentioned a few days ago there may be good deals on Record Power at the D&M tool show at the end of this week. Not sure where in London you are, so it could still be too much of a trek, but if you are west it may be worth seeing if they have a deal on the drill you are looking for.

Terry.

Thanks for the reply guys, its the only drill I can find that would fit snug on my thinner than average bench; the record power drills have a slightly lower overall depth dimension (from front to back) in comparison to most other bench drills, and ive done alot of comparing.

Back