Pugh's Auction - Saturday 7th Jan Ledbury

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RogerS

Established Member
Reaction score
Just a heads up to say that their main wood and used tools auction is next Saturday Jan 7th. This is the largest auction in any year, by far.

Ledbury is a delightful town with good facilities, interesting shops, tea rooms and restaurants and a small leisure centre with pool. So why not bring the family if you can't get a Pass Out ?

Ledbury is a lovely place, but 100 miles from me. Not sure I need anything that bad (until I see the catalogue).

NazNomad":euwzd281 said:
Ledbury is a lovely place, but 100 miles from me. Not sure I need anything that bad (until I see the catalogue).

Go on..you know you want to! It's quite an amazing atmosphere ..possibly unique in the UK ? Not sure. Good bacon buttie van and excellent pubs.

Peter Sefton":3oqxbfuf said:
I guess you haven't moved yet, but hope some of your kit will find new homes via Pugh's.

Cheers Peter

Nice idea, Peter, but I don't think it would fetch what it's worth TBH. Plus getting a 360kg Sedgwick MB down there is not for the faint-hearted!

RogerS":2pacyt7o said:
Peter Sefton":2pacyt7o said:
I guess you haven't moved yet, but hope some of your kit will find new homes via Pugh's.

Cheers Peter

Nice idea, Peter, but I don't think it would fetch what it's worth TBH. Plus getting a 360kg Sedgwick MB down there is not for the faint-hearted!

Fair play, auctions can be a good place to buy but not the best to sell.

I hope the move goes well, keep in touch. I see you have added a FB button in your posts are you on FB?

Cheers Peter

Hmm 45 miles, right down the m4 / m5. I've been there before but 20 odd years ago, could be worth a punt, even if I don't buy much - might even be able to drag Erik the viking along.

RogerS":2riccm04 said:
Peter Sefton":2riccm04 said:
...I see you have added a FB button in your posts are you on FB?

Cheers Peter

Eh? Not on FB. Where do you see it ? :shock:

It is on your opening post but have just realised it's on all opening posts, not sure if it's a new thing or I just haven't spotted it before, anyway I shared your post on FB.

Cheers Peter

Peter Sefton":dwc1pmox said:
RogerS":dwc1pmox said:
Peter Sefton":dwc1pmox said:
...I see you have added a FB button in your posts are you on FB?

Cheers Peter

Eh? Not on FB. Where do you see it ? :shock:

It is on your opening post but have just realised it's on all opening posts, not sure if it's a new thing or I just haven't spotted it before, anyway I shared your post on FB.

Cheers Peter

LOL...I never noticed that before. I guess that it is a UKW account on FB? Many thanks for sharing the post.

Thanks for the heads up, Roger.

I agree - it's a fun auction, where they absolutely whizz through the lots. My bro lives about 20 doors down the road, so I get him to go in early and view and let me know whether it's worth popping down there.

Not going this time, though - The Missus gave me a MASSIVE surprise Christmas present - 5 day ski trip in Val d'Isere - Woohoo!!

Back