Proposition pictures

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DomValente

Established Member
Reaction score
Hopefully some pictures of the farm and shops.
dom_farm_24-4.jpg

[/img]
dom_farm_24-2.jpg

dom_farm_24-3.jpg

[/img]
dom_farm_24-1.jpg

dom_farm_24-4.jpg

[/img]

Proposed shop is second picture down, next time I'll print between the pictures , hope this gives a flavour of the shops.

Dom

Note the expensive looking mercs, beemers & 4 x 4 s
Cheers Mike

Also note the Aga retailer and what appears to be an organic butcher. Very encouraging :) !

It all looks very new, though, especially with those saplings.

On what day were the photographs taken, Dom? A Saturday?

Gill

Gill":2bfvbg5t said:
Also note the Aga retailer and what appears to be an organic butcher. Very encouraging :) !

It all looks very new, though, especially with those saplings.

On what day were the photographs taken, Dom? A Saturday?

Gill

Hi Gill.

The pictures were taken yesterday at 2:45, yes the saplings are new and four of the shops opposite the clock are only 18 months old, and Aga is only two years old, but the rest are about 12 years old and they are housed in very old buildings, the tea rooms are called The Bull Pen, for an obvious reason. and the barn with Fired Earth in is 16th century.
I have been making two brackets out of some odd timbers which were removed during the building works and you definitely can't use hand tools on the wood.
I have to admit though that five minutes later, what we call Le Mans, took place, all of the mummies who lunch sprint for their cars to go and pick up their little darlings on the "school runs". I should have waited ten minutes and a clearer view would be seen :oops:

Dom
There is another car park at the back wish is also full.

Dom.

Is there any chance of an internal picture of the premises?

A work shop and a few years experience and I would be interested. Perhaps when I am up and running I'll get in touch.

Wishing you and everyone concerned all the very best in your new adventure.

Hmm, not just lots of foot-fall, but "well-heeled" feet (I know, I know, what a terrible pun). Looks like a smashing spot for such a venture to me.

Cheers, Alf

Looks a very good setting for the shop, car park pretty full for mid week...wonder what business would be like at the weekend?

PM sent re possible idea for project - Rob

If it's that busy during the week then I reckon you've got yourself an ideal location, Dom. I'd wish you good luck if it wasn't for the fact that you're so astute that luck won't play any part in your success.

Gill

Thank you all for your kind good wishes, what a great group.

Gary, I can't take internal pictures yet as the present tenant is still there, could be awkward.

Yes weekends are busier.

As I said before anyone is welcome to come and see, just PM me and I will give you my telephone number to arrange a meet, we are less than a mile from junction 5 of the M1.

Latest posts

Back