Progress report

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devonwoody

Established Member
Reaction score
A bad Monday.

Decided to go to Bondi for a swim :p :p :p
It was so hot I blisstered the soles of my feet on the promenade going down to the surf.
So had a swim, and when I got back to the misses on the bench I said please tell me you have got the car keys. She replied no.
Help they where in the pocket of my swimsuit and I have lost them in the surf.
I went and saw the lifeguard and got some medical attention for my poor feet and in conversation I mentioned the loss of my car keys.
15minutes later he came and found me some one had found them floating in the water (because of the large plastic tag attached).

Next problem I pick up the hospital car for a journey to be made on Tuesday and drive it home for an early start the next day (450kms.) and I get a puncture.

Today is Wednesday and an old flame from 51 years ago gives me a telephone call in Oz. and a meeting has been arranged on the steps of the Sydney opera house.

Hows Zatt.

John, are you sure you are on holiday or are you really rehearsing a sequel "Some Mothers Do Have Them" or maybe to "Faulty Towers" :lol: :lol:

Hello John,
You certainly do lead a colourful life. :lol:
Whatever you do, don't park on a hill or use a lift. Knowing your luck the two would somehow combine in the best traditions of farcical comedy & you'd end up with a car in a lift at the bottom of a steep hill.......Handbrake still on, folded neatly in-two with the radio...Being the only thing still working, playing 'Always look on the bright side of life'. :lol: :lol:
Take care.

sliver.

Its Thursday morning here, and the temp. went to over 101F in the garden yesterday. :p :p :p

Lost my car keys again this morning, (put them on the bookcase instead of the mantlepiece) :roll: :roll: :roll:

Are you sure this is a holiday and not one of those endurance tests is it.? If you are normally this lucky John I would stay away from sharp objects too like saw blades and the like. :lol:

devonwoody":329hy4xx said:
Its Thursday morning here, and the temp. went to over 101F in the garden yesterday.

](*,) #-o

Back