Prescription glasses online

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Majorlarf

Established Member
Reaction score
I know a couple of members have bought glasses online in the past I have done a search for the posts but I am unable to find them.
Could some members post a recommended site.
Many thanks

I've used selectspecs.com in the past and was impressed - had a pair of frames reglazed and they were fine! (worn glasses most my life so know a good lense when I see though it! :lol: )

Dave

I've just purcahsed a pair from selectspecs.com as well, this the first time I've bought on-line after 45 years of opticians.
When I get them which should be this coming week I'll post the results.

Jeff.

Another vote for Glasses4eyes

My wife liked the ability to upload a face picture and then fit the frames to the face and see the effect.
Me, I just wanted something to hold the lenses in front of my eyes :)

All the family user their glasses now.

Fast service and good after sales support when a frame broke after 10 months and they sent a new frame free.

Bob

Thanks guys all the posts have been really helpful.
The glasses are infact for the wife she had seen a pair in spec savers in town but was wondering if the design was online anywhere else.
But none of the links show the design she is after which are the Jean Pepe with the licquorice allsorts design on the side!

On a similar track, does anyone know where to get prescription safety glasses that don't make you look like Norm Abram?

DeepBlue":1jkdcfvq said:
On a similar track, does anyone know where to get prescription safety glasses that don't make you look like Norm Abram?

Try here Not used them so can't say if they are any good or not :)

Dave

Latest posts

Back