Polka-Dot Roof

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carter Johnson

Established Member
Reaction score
I've cut a couple puzzles from these calendar pictures before,. This one I tried to cut through the centers of the heavy black lines between colors. In a couple of spots, it was tricky to put together the 40 or so pieces I had just cut, so we'll see how my wife Jean likes it (she's ahead of me now so she's assembling an old one).

I continue to find that, as I age, my pieces get larger, even though my eyesight remains the same. This one measures over a square foot and yet has only 263 pieces. Five years ago it would probably have been a hundred more. I kind of like them better this way - easier to handle.

Have phun..... Carter

399059946.jpg

399059947.jpg

Decodrew, I have often cut pieces that resemble outer pieces in shape. The link you provided shows a puzzle that's cut by a machine, not a scroll saw by hand. I don't follow any design and have never used a pattern, so my pieces, except for using color lines, are random and varied. Makes the puzzle more interesting, I think.

Carter

Latest posts

Back