Pneumatic framing nailer / nailgun which one?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shed9

establiSHED member
Reaction score
As the title says, looking for a decent air framing nailer but the online reviews are sparse or biased towards cordless battery versions.

Currently a toss up between a Dewalt or Paslode but some real word feedback would be appreciated. I'm doing a fair bit of framing and have more coming up so want to invest in some decent kit. Settled on air as power source.

Any help / advice appreciated.

I'll look mine up tomorrow. Pneumatic has certainly proved better for me than the gas-and-battery Paslode that preceded it. The key is lubricating it every time you use it.

Pneumatic certainly seems to get the thumbs up over cordless based on the research I've done so far. Point taken on the lubrication. Cheers

In terms of the smaller Brad nail guns I have used both and the dewalt won hands down. Never failed. Paslode jammed constantly and was total dung. In terms of the larger nailer I have also used the paslode (both from new) and this was equally as gash as it’s little brother.

I also have owned a hitachi nailer which was awesome!

Ace&k if you want a industrial level tool. All mine are ace&k now i have 2 of their flooring nailers that must have done over 100k nails easy without a single jam. Framing nailer i doint use as often but also been great. Wouldnt touch dewalt. Hitachi are fine.

Never heard of Ace and K, will have a look.

Anyone used or heard anything about Fasco? They seem to have a bigger footprint in the US and Europe but seem solid bits of kit.

Axminster do one that seems a bit cheaper than most, 3 year guarantee as well.

Latest posts

Back