Platter challenge locked?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PsyMan

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I kind of gave up tonight after seeing the midnight deadline after thinking I had until Sunday to finish...

"Completed entry's ( 3 photos ) to be uploaded from midnight on 25th March. Up until 10pm on the 27th March, after this time the forum thread will be locked for Judging.
Results will be posted by 31st March"

I am wondering if there is still time now to finish or not?

Yours

Confused

PsyMan

PsyMan":294wflqc said:
Hi all,

I kind of gave up tonight after seeing the midnight deadline after thinking I had until Sunday to finish...

"Completed entry's ( 3 photos ) to be uploaded from midnight on 25th March. Up until 10pm on the 27th March, after this time the forum thread will be locked for Judging.
Results will be posted by 31st March"

I am wondering if there is still time now to finish or not?

Yours

Confused

PsyMan

Hi

Cut off point for notification that you have a entry ready was midnight on 25th March

I Have posted several reminders

" Cut off point midnight tonight

So if you will have an entry ready please let me know , Thanks "

I Did see this post on 22nd saying " did not realise how difficult a platter is, inspiration though is now in and reverse done, first platter ever though so when /if I make it on time, please be gentle, I will make it.... "

Unfortunately on this occasion no notification that your entry is ready was received so you will not be able to enter

The April challenge is to make 4 egg cups , full details will be given on 1st April

Back