Planes, a slope warning

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Racers

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi, Chaps

I had to move some planes from my bench to my big tool box in the hall (yes I know, a tool box in the house)
So I did a head count,

127 :shock:

Let this be a warning to you all :D

Pete

Or a target!

(but thanks for that - you helped me feel more "normal")

Pete i think i speak for the whole forum here. how can we believe this outlandish claim.

but im sure some photos would change out minds :lol:

adidat

worthless.gif

Oh NOOOOOO!!!!

I was nearly ill for weeks last time Pete posted a picture of his "stock" of planes....

You have so many now Pete...you may need Boris and an estuary!!!

:mrgreen:

Jim

Hi, Jim

You must be catching up with me!

Pete

It's the size of the toolbox I need to see :shock: and how it's transported :? 'cos 'er indoors is not going to move that thing to hoover :-k and then there's the decision to be made when you need a plane, which one :?: :?: :?: and sharpening ](*,)
I'm off to bed :-&

andersonec":1lrm3kfx said:
It's the size of the toolbox I need to see :shock: and how it's transported :? 'cos 'er indoors is not going to move that thing to hoover :-k and then there's the decision to be made when you need a plane, which one :?: :?: :?: and sharpening ](*,)
I'm off to bed :-&

Boxes!!! You don't need no boxes!

Boxes are for collectors....

Users of 127 planes don't put them in boxes!!

:mrgreen:

Right Pete? 8)

Oh...and I counted 13 planes in my lounge alone so there is NO WAY I'm going into the workshop...no way! :oops:

Jim

127 plus spoke shaves? I think more than say 50 is a collector (hammer)

Mmmmm, cheers for the heads up Pete but alas I'm beyond redemption :shock:

Regular meetings for those affected at DSA throughout the year :lol:
Most planes in one purchase was 80 ish :wink:

Cheers
Andy

AndyT":uuagjsu1 said:
Tom K":uuagjsu1 said:
127 plus spoke shaves? I think more than say 50 is a collector (hammer)

Benjamin Seaton had 76 planes in his tool chest - and was short of a few - but certainly was no collector!

Aah (homer) I forgot about the moulding planes guess I'll never make a true tool hoarder :lol:

Back