Planer Thicknesser for Sale

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Digit":28mv8spu said:
and there's others....

Funny, I never took you for a coward Pete! :lol:

Roy.

it was miles wot wrote that ;) - as you know I spit in the eye of danger, and tweak the nose of terror , but i cant fit a sedgewick in my shop in anycase

The damn shame of it is that I can but looks like I'll miss out on this :(

Ah well, must keep repeating "no major purchases till I've got a new contract, no major purchases till...."
:)

miles_hot":30ae6uj3 said:

Ah well, must keep repeating "no major purchases till I've got a new contract, no major purchases till...."

if i had the money i'd buy it and store it at your place - but i think sarah would probably hurt us both if we tried that.

( btw does a router table top for 15 notes count as a major purchase , or shall i drop it over tommorow/friday ;) )

big soft moose":21lbu756 said:
miles_hot":21lbu756 said:

if i had the money i'd buy it and store it at your place - but i think sarah would probably hurt us both if we tried that.

( btw does a router table top for 15 notes count as a major purchase , or shall i drop it over tommorow/friday ;) )

£15 is small enough not to notice - SWIMBO's also away at her parents for a few days - and no that doesn't mean that I can sneak in a ruddy great TP as she would notice - being a teacher she has eyes which would shame an eagle and a very astute sense of "he's hiding something..." :)

Miles

Hi new to site and need a thicknesser planer, l am renovating a 1920 bungalow , have stripped out flooring joists and hardwood panels a mixture of oak elm and ash and need a robust machine to machine timber for newel posts, treads,risers,handrails and spindles , might hit a few nails as nearly impossible to find them all. I hope to construct a hardwood staircase to new loft conversion, recycling the old timber..

Nigel Richardson":46rmb33y said:
Hello \Is the planner and thicknesser still for sale ?
would you be able to call me 07973320855

regards
nigel

I think you're a little late for this, by about six years.

Latest posts

Back