Pipe dreams are made of this

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RogerS

Established Member
Reaction score
In the Nov issue of The Woodworker...

For sale - woodworking business and two bedroom house with 2700m2 garden. All under one roof. Workshop 250m2. House 150m2 (reckon they got the balance right there :wink: ). Garden 2700m2. 3 phase machines. Peaceful rural setting. Timber supplies and client lists. As much work as you want mostly from expat Brits.

Where? : the Dordogne

How much? : £139,000

Sigh.........

Hey i want in too please :D Could be a forum time share , imagine the wifes face when you turn up for two weeks holiday and she finds the workshop :lol:

am I missing something? That seems awefully cheap? Is there a faint smell of rat? Or should I sell the missus and bite his arm off? ;)

Rats - je n'avey paz de Franglais! :oops:

Pssst - wanna odd job man?

Scrit

Me too, me too please! I'll go and just start things off over there if you want.. hee hee :lol:

I very nearly moved to France a few years back. Bl**dy well wish I had :D

mark

was there a phone number Roger? I bet he's been inundated!

I was about to re locate to the south of France as I have a number of my friends with houses there and my daughter living in Paris but alas daughter is being transferred with husband to Brazil - SWMBO was happy until daughter was going to Brazil. Mates there say you can get loads of work if you can speak English from the Dutch, English and Swedish located in the area. I could do my woodwork in the morning and trade futures in the afternoon and the weather is far better than here. House prices are low - sounded to good to be true.
Now I will have to remain in this country until daughter returns and I can put my case to SWMBO again. **!! got it wrong again. Will put handyman Scirt on my books when I finally go. The long mac and hat might get the locals going.
Scirt the mags(woodworking) are not on the top shelf in France - if you can find any. Your expert help would set the venture up. Thanks for all your help.
Barry

Barry":mryrsbu5 said:
Will put handyman Scrit on my books when I finally go. The long mac and hat might get the locals going.
Blimey! A job offer :shock:

Barry":mryrsbu5 said:
Scrit the mags (woodworking) are not on the top shelf in France - if you can find any.
What, you mean thay have top shelves over there for something else? :?

Scrit

Back