Pics of kitchen with oak worktop.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cherilton

Established Member
Reaction score
Finally got some pics of the kitchen i made with the oak worktop. The customer was aware about the hazards of using oak that you guys highlighted for me and he seamed un fazed.
S3700037.jpg
The sink side that houses the dishwasher and sits below a wall unit that houses the boiler.
S3700044.jpg

Another view.
S3700041.jpg

This is the other side of the kitchen, that has the basket storage and also the base unit houses the gas meter.

As is usually the case the pics are always a disappointment but the customer was happy.
And interestingly the customer said he didnt want the tops fastening down at all so will wait to see if he gets back to me with problems.
Thanks for looking.
Graham

Hi cherilton,

Nice looking job you have done there. :D

Not sure the lack of worktop fixing is a good idea, :-k I would want a few fixings but allow the wood to move if it wants.

You've made a very nice job of that Graham =D> I would imagine that the customer was very pleased.

However, the popularity of that type of sink always rather baffles me. It seems to me that there are so many places for water and general gunge from washing up to accumulate where it is virtually impossible to clean. Still, that's fashion for you :roll:

Nevertheless, a very nice job.

Paul

Graham, very nice looking job.
Persoanlly I am not convinved on the mix of oak and pine, but if the customer is happy...

Andy

Having problems with my pics .
My avatar went firstly and now i cannot replace it, and now these pics have gone. Maybe somebody trying to tell me something.
Any help or ideas to rectify would be appreciated.
Thanks

No worries .Sorted the pics but struggling with avatar. can i use my pics off camera? What size should they be.
Cheers :lol:

Hi cherilton
Very nice kitchen, intresting mix of woods but if that what they want and will pay for. How am I to say anything :)

Latest posts

Back