Piano girls

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobman

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi just finished this it's called the piano girls pattern is from kathy wise intarsia I used walnut sapele oak poplar and maple, on the red dress and yellow dress and hair I used a little food colouring to get the right colours thanks for looking

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 659
Bob

Very nice, must get around to trying some intarsia.
Where do you get your wood from?

Brian

A very nice piece of work and what I would call classy. It makes me want to have a got at intarsia. Did you learn from a book?
George

It looks fantastic Bob. I am giving intarsia a try and can certainly appreciate all of the work that must have him into this. Well done.

Very very nice -- just finished the penguin and chick fro same pattern book

Keep up the good work

John

bobman":2s4n7p5q said:
Hi just finished this it's called the piano girls pattern is from kathy wise intarsia I used walnut sapele oak poplar and maple, on the red dress and yellow dress and hair I used a little food colouring to get the right colours thanks for looking

Very nice grain selection on the piano lid.

BugBear

Very nice Bob.

I have thought a few times about trying intarsia, but know I would just not have the necessary patience, the wife is always saying that when patience was being issued, I must have been in the wrong queue. :roll:

So I take my hat off to you, and all the others that tackle intarsia. =D>

Take care.

Chris R.

Back