photos fail

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nadnerb

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Folks
After several attempts to upload photos of my scroll saw work ,I have decided to admit defeat and announce that I am a computer silly person.
If any one would like to see photos of what I have cut in the last year here is a link to my Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/bandawoodcrafts/photos_all

It has been a year to the day that I did my first craft fair and I have enjoyed the whole experience immensely. I have learned a lot from other members of this forum about scrolling ( and a few things about trolls as well) and I would like to say thanks to all that have given their time, Knowledge and advice over the last year.
Regards
Brendan

You are not having much luck Brendan are you? Your link shows unavailable at the moment!

fb.jpg

Attachments

• fb.jpg
    fb.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 1,225
Works OK for me. :)

You have been a busy chappie for the last twelve months and turned out some lovely pieces. Thanks for sharing.

On Brendans behalf I have selected a handful of pics from his facebook page, and here they are...

tryp.jpg

cross2.jpg

cross.jpg

celtic.jpg

cat.jpg

old couple.jpg

owl.jpg

glasses.jpg

vw.jpg

jigsaw.jpg

mandj.jpg

hisnhers.jpg

show.jpg

Attachments

• owl.jpg
    owl.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 1,163
  • old couple.jpg
    old couple.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 1,163
  • cat.jpg
    cat.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 1,163
  • glasses.jpg
    glasses.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 1,163
  • vw.jpg
    vw.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 1,163
  • jigsaw.jpg
    jigsaw.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 1,163
  • mandj.jpg
    mandj.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 1,163
  • hisnhers.jpg
    hisnhers.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 1,163
  • show.jpg
    show.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 1,163
  • tryp.jpg
    tryp.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 1,163
  • celtic.jpg
    celtic.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 1,163
  • cross.jpg
    cross.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 1,163
  • cross2.jpg
    cross2.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 1,163
nadnerb":2zh2dwfy said:
Thanks Nev!!
the link is working now
Regards
Brendan
Sorry but it's still not working for me, in I.E., Firefox or Chrome.
Perhaps because I'm not signed up to a facebook account.
fb2.jpg

Attachments

• fb2.jpg
    fb2.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 1,115
Hi Brendan,
Your link was OK for me with chrome (9 pm) as is your work, very impressive a lot of hours spent making those Ill bet. Top stuff Chas

Hi, pics are working fine for me in I.E.

Could I ask where you got the owl pattern from please as I'm looking for one for a relative thanks.

STILL doesn't work for me in IE or Chrome - I've tried at many different times of the day and would normally forget it and move on if a link doesn't work but I want to see your work Brendan. Thank you to Nev for posting some images. I do not, and will not, have a Facebook account so am therefore not signed in - whether that is why I cannot see anything I couldn't say ?

Your work is to a very high standard Brendan and +1 for the owl pattern. My mother-in-law would love one of those. Where did you get the pattern and can you post a (working) link to it please ?

Barry

i think you need to sign into a facebook account to view the link.

Thanks for that Marcros but hell will freeze over before I get a facebook account (hammer) . Fine collection of work by Brendan though.

Is it just a case of the OP making sections of the account "Public" or some such?

article-2535709-1A7D371000000578-703_964x531.jpg

Attachments

• article-2535709-1A7D371000000578-703_964x531.jpg
    article-2535709-1A7D371000000578-703_964x531.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 725
Hi Brandon,

that's lovely work you have done there. Very intracate patters in many of them. Where did you get all you patterns from. My son is trying to sme scrollsaw work

markblue777":3d4pqwj7 said:
I like the glasses holder. I think I may have to have a go at one of them for the night stand

Don't let anyone see it. So far I made three for myself, and every one has been nicked.

Nice work, Brendan, and very professional looking.

Thanks to Nev for posting the photos, I'm another that doesn't have or want a Facebook account.

Back