personal website

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good for you using CSS and going for xhtml strict. Good work going on behind the scenes.

You do seem to have a problem with your footer. It only appears on some pages and, when it does, it's aligned left when the site is centre aligned.

I'm viewing in Firefox.

[edit]I've looked at it again... It's not your footer that's floating left. It's your navigation bar (I thought, at first, your nav was supposed to appear at both the top and bottom of the page). It seems to be appearing both in the title area and float left at the bottom of the page too.[/edit]

matt":1fevq449 said:
[edit]I've looked at it again... It's not your footer that's floating left. It's your navigation bar (I thought, at first, your nav was supposed to appear at both the top and bottom of the page). It seems to be appearing both in the title area and float left at the bottom of the page too.[/edit]

Hi matt,
sorry for bad layout you have.. after to publish the web site I tested it on various browser as Firefox (my main browser) IE 50-5.5-6 Safari,Opera,Galeon,Epiphany and Icecat. They work fine, little differences, hence I don't know because you have that.

Perhaps something about FF version?? I have 3.0.7 on Widows and the Ubuntu repository's latest (I do not remember what version is) on GLU/Linux. I think you have the latest, haven't you?

Cheers,
Gabriele

Latest posts

Back