Perform CC10T 250mm Thicknesser

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have the standalone thicknesser, but I do have the combined planer model (CCNPT) and I can say with confidence that I am very happy with the purchase (last summer).

I recally this model getting pretty good reviews in Good Woodworking either last year or the year before... Definitley one of the best in its price range.

If you can't afford a Makita/other, or justify the purchase of a fully "professional" model, this is probably the one to go for.
(Also try searching the forums for comments.)

Axminster are also good for after sales service, should something go wrong or you need help in any respect.

Thanks for the input Olly, but the underwhelming tide of opinions :wink: indicates that it isn't a popular machine. I had my heart set on the Makita before this came along, so I'm going to take your advice and save my pennies for the Makita at £329.

Phil

Phil

I purchased one just over a year ago. I don't use it very often but its been fine so far, easy to setup and good value.....I also have the seperate Bench Jointer which is also good value

Good luck

Back