Pen components

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Just looking for some projects which I can give away as presents. Are there any shops in the gloucestershire/worcestershire area which sell bits for pens, keyrings, clocks, etc. I've seen Axminster sell bits but I don't want to spend 40 pounds and I don't want to pay delivery money.

What is Yandles like for woodturning project parts? It's a bit of a trek but I'd wait until one of their shows.

Cheers,

Dave

HI

Yandles is excellent for all your woodturning needs, that sounds like an advert but I do not work for them or anything just a satisfied customer.

They stock just about everything Craft supplies do and a bit more, well worth the trip.

john

Email Axminster for a catalogue. They don't usually charge for delivery and they have a fair choice. Yandles don't stock a lot of gift stuff. They do have pen kits, pot pourri lids and a few clock bits.

By the time you have travelled there you will have paid more in petrol than most delivery charges. Plus all the extra bits you inadvertently find that you desperately need while there :lol:

Pete

Dave, if you give an indication of location it would be easier to advise on local suppliers.

Another source of bits for mail order would be Turners Retreat

I personally have not had postal deliveries but have bought off them at show venues and been satisfied with quality etc.

Also have a look at Rutlands

hi dave, give russell a pm he has a shop and sells all sorts of pen kits and things and cheap as well.i get my stuff from him. his turning tools are cheaper as well .

Back