Parts for Naerok SS16 Scroll Saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grumps

Reaction score
Hi Guys, In need of some advise I have recently started woodworking and have a 1988 Naerok SS16 scroll saw and it uses pinned saw blades, however the lower blade clip has broken in half, I have spent a couple of days trying to get a replacement with no success at all,I have been told that the Grizzly MODEL G0536 16" SCROLL SAW has the same blade clip, however the company say the part I need is not available for export. Can anyone offer up any advice on where I could get the part from.

A very warm welcome to the forum,I am sorry that I am not familiar with your saw.With a little bit of luck you may find someone who may be able to help you. :roll:

Bryan

Ask Grizzly who is the agent in Europe - they will be able to sell you the part
Gizzly will be bound by a geographic area licence ie US

Brian

powertools":2fzhel1k said:
I think that the Axminster blade clamps should fit your saw with the advantage that you would be able to also use pinless blades.
I you do a forum search for blade clamps there have been a number of threads in the past where people have fitted these blade clamps to many saws with little modification.

http://www.axminster.co.uk/blade-clamp- ... fs-fretsaw

Thank you , I will try that powertools, especially as I discovered today that Naerok is Korean spelt in reverse and as I understand it there is no possibility of any parts as the manufacturing was a Korean Government Project which stopped production of these power tools in the 1990's.

lets hope I can fit the Axminster blade clamps. thanks to everyone for your advise.

Latest posts

Back