Quantcast

Outlook, I E & MSN Messenger

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

Howjoe

Established Member
Reaction score
I've got an intermittent problem......

On some occasions when I open Internet Explorer after I've opened Outlook (6), my MSN Messenger starts to log in. I've been into Outlook's Tools - Options - General and unchecked 'Automatically log in to Windows Messenger' and clicked apply, even though it was already unchecked and it will still occur...but not all the time. :?

Any ideas how to stop this happening?

Cheers,

Howard

cd

Established Member
Reaction score
Howard,
Don't know if it will help but in the Options, General tab of MSN Messenger there is a check box for "allow automatic sign in when connected to the internet" If that is checked it may be what is causing the problem.

cd

RogerS

Established Member
Reaction score
Howard

I don't know whether cd's suggestion worked but in my experience you either hit on a solution very quickly or 'it's just one of those things'.

I have a niggle on my PC whereby the Epson driver/Firefox combination won;t remember my preferred paper size. I just live with it.

Roger

Howjoe

Established Member
Reaction score
Roger Sinden":3d9iec6m said:
Howard

I don't know whether cd's suggestion worked but in my experience you either hit on a solution very quickly or 'it's just one of those things'.

I have a niggle on my PC whereby the Epson driver/Firefox combination won;t remember my preferred paper size. I just live with it.

Roger
Yep, tried cd's suggestion and it's still playing up. Thanks though, Cd.

Think you're right, Roger - It's one of them things.....pain in the a***, all the same!

Cheers,

Howard