One for Brian - Mini Cooper

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

linkshouse

Established Member
Reaction score
Further to one of Brian's (Claymore) earlier posts requesting a Mini Cooper pattern, I have drawn one up.

Mini Cooper web.jpg

Of course anyone else is free to use this pattern too. The image here is quite small due to the necessary size restriction placed on uploads to the forum but the pattern is also available full size (A4 and A3) free on my website - http://trivialwood.co.uk/product/mini-c ... tern-free/

I'd love to see any finished versions of this pattern if anyone should decide to make one.

Regards

Phill

Attachments

• Mini Cooper web.jpg
    Mini Cooper web.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 1,205
Phill,

Quite by coincidence I was in contact with Claymore (Brian) by PM yesterday pm. It seems his problems are looming a bit large right now (he had great difficulty in typing his reply to me) and he asked me to explain if his name came up at all in this section that he'll be away from the keyboard for a bit. He didn't say how long - I guess he doesn't know himself.

I'm sure we all wish him (and Ruth) all the best. I must say that IMO, he's got guts that bloke!

AES

AES":p9nkgwxa said:
Phill,

Quite by coincidence I was in contact with Claymore (Brian) by PM yesterday pm. It seems his problems are looming a bit large right now (he had great difficulty in typing his reply to me) and he asked me to explain if his name came up at all in this section that he'll be away from the keyboard for a bit. He didn't say how long - I guess he doesn't know himself.

I'm sure we all wish him (and Ruth) all the best. I must say that IMO, he's got guts that bloke!

AES

I've had a similar conversation.

It saddens me greatly.

I do hope that he rallies soon. One things for sure, with his mental attitude, if anyone can Brian can.

I am sure you are right that everyones thoughts are with him here.

"Get well soon Brian" :( :) :D :lol: =D>

Yup Phill, " One things for sure, with his mental attitude, if anyone can Brian can." - I'm with you there.

"Gute Besserung" Brian.

AES

Get well soon Brian. Your projects, sense of humour and positive mental attitude are an inspiration to all of us.

'Gute Besserung' from Germany too.

Barry

Latest posts

Back