OMG

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike, I hope the fact that you have brought some humor and stimulation to others helps offsets whatever the bad was in your world. For me it has added a new dimension to the internet and what we all share here.

For me it has added a new dimension to the internet

As well as hurting my poor old brain!

Hope your bad week is over and a good one is coming to balance things out. :wink:

Sorry for the delay, Folks!

I went to reprint the thread yesterday in order to mark it up to tally things. Only to find my laptop could no longer print through the wireless print hub.

After beating it with a hammer [it's ok, it's a hand-powered vintage hammer beautifully restored leaving the patina intact] to within an inch [25.4 mm] of its life...I gave up and went out to the shop to work.

I'll post later today...Take care, Mike

MikeW":3jgijjp9 said:
I'm, how do you say...Stuffed? That's good, yes?

I cannot believe what I found on my doorstep today.

Y'all have to wait to find out the details...But I love each and every item--yes, more than one!

Take care, Mike
off to feed the bears...

Someone sent you a box full of haggis?

:-k

MikeW":1jii5gb0 said:
it's ok, it's a hand-powered vintage hammer beautifully restored leaving the patina intact

What, this sort of thing?

hammer.jpg

BugBear (showing off a bit)

bugbear":1d6d4ela said:
BugBear (showing off a bit)
Luckily 'tis the season of goodwill to all men so we won't comment on someone considering a hammer something to show off... :wink:

Cheers, Alf

Thinking it best not to mention she took a little while studying said hammer before hitting the reply button.

Except I just did.

Dammit. #-o

Awesome hammer, BB!

Nope. Mine was a little mundane in comparison.

btw, my week from heck is about over and will post results later.

Take care, Mike

Hopefully Mike can explain the clues... the "married a fish" has got my stumped. Plus, I keep thinking about it! :roll:

the "married a fish" has got my stumped. Plus, I keep thinking about it!

Me too, been wracking my brains and the internet looking for tool makers, salmon, trout, cod, etc etc.

Perhaps it was just a red herring. :lol: :oops:

Anyone seen my jacket?

Matt.

Latest posts

Back